Sunday, May 13, 2012

It was a fun in the sun Mother's Day, not without its dramatic moments...but generally a fun, exhausting day. So, I'm keeping this brief because we're all pooped! Safi had a great week at school. She's really in to the ocean theme and she got the biggest kick out of Teacher Mel letting me sing Slippery Fish with the class. It was super fun. I went to big girl school again and it was ok. I really like my speech therapist and the teacher, I'm just a little uncomfortable at this point with the kids. I also had a hard time "reading" one of the adults there and thought that she was mad at me so I decided I'd be mad too! Mom explained to me that the lady wasn't mad, but that that's just how her face was and I kinda bought it. Either way, I went, I did what I was supposed to and I was happy to see mom and Safi at the end of it! Mom went to Safi's IEP and it was ok. There wasn't really much for them to talk about because we still don't know what school Safi will be going to next year. The school psychologists from both school that are in the running were there but mom's really anxious to meet her new teacher. So, once they find out where she's gonna go they can pick a teacher and then mom will get to mee with her and tell her all about Safi. Hopefully it will all get figured out soon. We got to go to the fountains at the park with week twice after school and it was super fun. We also got to take Safi's best buddy Kameron to school one day this week and after we got to play at his house. He has a little dog that I thought was really cute and Safi was excited because his big sister put Spongebob on the TV for us! It was awesome! We also got a slip n' slide and a new canopy for the front yard so we have lot's of shade...super cool! We also got paid for doing our jobs and Safi bought a Pinkie Pie pony with the money she saved up and I bought a Cinderella electric toothbrush. Its really neat and we're just doing a great job of keeping up with all of our chores. Mom and dad are super proud! Mother's day was great until it wasn't anymore. I have a hard time remembering things. I thought Safi took my cup but it was really her cup. I started screaming and then Safi started screaming to the point that mom had to take her inside. On the way in to the house she clamped down on mom's hand and bit her. I played for a little more than me and dad went inside. After Safi calmed down she apologized to me and to mom. She felt really bad and told mom, "I'm sorry I made you mad." Mom just cried and scooped her up, telling her she didn't make her mad...but the bite hurt like heck. After they had some tears and some snuggles we had a great rest of the night. There you have it. hope you all had a great week and a great Mother's Day. Peace Nixi Water fountain fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment