Sunday, February 17, 2013













Long but fun week.  We're all tired from the excitement so this will be a short blog.

Safi had a great week at school, culminating in a super awesome Valentine exchange and class party.  She addressed all 23 Valentines to her classmates by herself in on sitting and was terribly proud of herself!  She was all smiles and came home with a huge bag full of Valentines.

I had a great week and also got lots of Valentines from my friends at school.  Mom helped me address all of my cards and I got to hand each one out to my friends.  It was a great day!

Mom and dad got us Disney Princess themed Valentine goodies.  I got a Aurora stuff and Safi got Tiana.  Our favorites were our princess dresses.  We gave them the Valentine's that we picked out ourselves and it was a really great day.

Nana, and our live lobsters, arrived on Friday.  Both were very cool to play with!  We went for our family portrait session and it went pretty well.  After the first few shots I was over it but I managed to stick with it long enough for us to get some great shots.

Winston's birthday was super fun.  We didn't make him wear a hat but we did give him a few gifts and celebrated with cupcakes in his honor.

All in all a very fun, jam packed, exciting week.  Looking forward to our buddy Sebastian's birthday party on Monday and a possible playdate with Safi's classmate, Sophia.  Mom has Safi's IEP (Individualized Education Plan) for the 1st grade year coming up this Tuesday and dad has an interview for Associate Warden at a different prison the same day.  So mom and dad have a quite an exciting week ahead.  That's about all I can think of.  I'm on excitement overload and need to reboot and rest.  Have a great week!

Peace
Nixi

Introducing....

No comments:

Post a Comment