Sunday, August 29, 2010

SCHOOL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Big week this week...I went to SCHOOL! I mean real deal school, not just hanging out outside with teachers. I hung out with my new classmates, and I stayed for the whole class. It was so awesome! I loved it all, storytime...snack time...but most of all, I just loved being there and being a part of it all! I had so much fun and loved it so much that I got a little overstimulated.

For the rest of the week I've been struggling to come down off of my school high. See, when I get overstimulated its like I'm electric. Unless mom and dad can find some way to "plug me in" so I can release it, I implode. Unfortunately, this time was the most overstimulated I've ever been so mom and dad's usual stuff didn't have much effect. So, I did a lot of crying, some hitting and kicking, and was just generally on a rampage. I'm coming down a little bit, so hopefully school this week will be a little less stimulating and I'll cope a little better.

Nixi and I are still sick so looks like we have to go the doctor. Now, that's never a good time. Mom's optimistic...poor soul. I'm thinking its gonna be like usual, CHAOS! Hopefully they'll be ready for me!

Nixi had a pretty good week, despite being super sick. She got to go to school with me and she thought it was pretty cool, too. This week mom and her are gonna try hanging out outside class to see how that goes. They were in class with me for my first day, and I liked that pretty good. Nixi got to jump on a trampoline and play with the toys and stuff. She's a pretty cool little sister.

Mom and dad are sick, too....so I'm keeping the blog short so I can go take care of 'em.

Have a great week and will talk to you soon.

xoxo
Saf

Us goofing off on the patio today, check out my fabulous articulation!


Dueling horns......and this is when we're sick...imagine when we're 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment