Monday, August 9, 2010

Fa la la la la la la...Feelin' Groovy!






Ok, so we'll start with Nixi's MRI. It went really well. They gave her some Verced to start off with...."happy juice" as she was heard singing in the exam room...then a general. Everything went without a hitch. Poor kid didn't feel so great after waking up and she threw up some, but she went to bed her regular little self! All in all, a long day for Nix and mom...but much less horrible than they were expecting.

Last week was just a great week. We were still on summer break so we did tons of fun stuff. We hung out in the RV, went to the park, and visited the animals at Bravo Farms twice! We got a new air conditioner and it works great! We capped off a great week with a super fun play day at the park with our friends, the Olsen family. It was perfect weather and we had practically the whole park to ourselves. Can't beat that!

This week we start up services again. I have speech/OT at my new school on Wed and Fri. I'm looking forward to getting back to playing with my Teacher Denise, but am a little anxious about being in a whole new place. We'll ease into it and one I get used to it, it'll be just great. My actual school year starts on the 24th, and mom and dad are figuring out all the logistics to help me get started. It'll be challenging, but I'm always up for a challenge!

So, all in all some good stuff and an exciting week ahead!

xoxo
Saf

No comments:

Post a Comment