Sunday, January 6, 2013






Great week, rough weekend.  I'll start with the fun stuff.

New Year's...we had quite the celebration!  Mom, Safi, and I went and got lots of fun stuff to ring in the New Year while dad was at work.  We had poppers, streamer crackers, horns, hats, and cupcakes!  It was awesome!  We didn't stay up until midnight, we were too tired from all of the partying we did during the afternoon!  Dad had New Year's day off so we all hung out and played video games and ate ham.  It was fun.

On Wednesday we mom took us to Boingo's, an indoor bounce house play area.  It was sooo fun.  Safi and I were extremely brave and by the end we were going down the HUGE slide on our own, before that we were borrowing courage from some big girls that were helping us.  We climbed, bounced, slid, and laughed until we could move no more.  A really good time.

On Thursday we got to go to to ImagineU, an interactive kid's museum, with our friends Logan, Zoey, and Josh.  It was the best!!  I LOVED playing grocery store and piling my grocery cart as full as I could get it.  Safi loved dressing up in a princess dress and playing bongos and singing on the stage.  It was super fun and we were able to experiment with everything from gravity and electricity to digging for fossils and putting on a puppet show.  A really great time!

Friday mom woke up not feeling so hot and by mid morning she was super sick.  She pulled it together to take us to Burger King to play but it was dicey and just got worse as the day progressed.  Saturday Safi woke up with a nasty cold that seemed to immediately go to her lungs.  Not sure if she's going to make it to school on Monday, which would be heartbreaking for her.  Fingers crossed she has no fever and is in a good mood.

So far I'm not sick and that's a very good thing!  I'm hoping to make a seamless transition back to school on Tuesday.  I've been doing a lot better lately, only seeing and hearing scary stuff at night again.  I'm a little confused lately and some pretty strange ideas, like that I have three mommies.  They are kinda creepy looking with really big eyes and warped faces and they're scared of me.  That makes me sad.  I know it sounds strange, but its just what I think.  I also think that I've had conversations with daddy that he says we never had.  That's confusing for us both.  So, we're all just trying to understand each other and keep a cool head.  Not always easy when I get mentally tired really easy these days and just poop out or get really upset.  We're all doing the best we can, and its a lot better than when I have things bothering all day and night so it could be, and has been, worse.

So, wish us luck on our transition back to school and make sure to check back in next week to see how everyone is feeling and how it all played out!

Peace
Nixi

ImagineU:


Happy New Year!


Boingo's...

No comments:

Post a Comment