Sunday, February 20, 2011

How sweet it is.........







Valentine's day was awesome! We got cookie lollipops, stuffed ponies, and dancing dogs! It was so much fun! Thank you to all of our family for the really neat cards. We've been pulling them out every day and looking at them. We love them!

It was pretty much an all around great week. Saf had three great days at school. I didn't have anything so mom and I just kicked around town...always fun. I will say, though, over the past week or so I haven't really wanted to go into stores very much. I tell mom, "all done" or "no thank you". We still go, and I power through it...but I just don't seem to feel all that comfortable with it. Maybe just an off week or so.

We had a super exciting visit from Nana Cummings and her friend, Dan. We didn't get to hang out with Dan for very long because he had a shooting competition to go to...but we thought he was pretty neat and look forward to getting to know him better in the future! We had a blast with Nana. We took her to Bravo Farms and showed her all the neat animals, we hit the park every day, and we even made it to the pet store! It was super fun. I spent the whole weekend bringing her things...lots of things...everything. It was cool. Saf had a great time just showing off and playing make believe with a Nana and a rubber lizard. All in all a great time.

As if that all weren't exciting enough....our Zigo came, too! What's a Zigo, you ask? Its a reverse tricycle with a child pod attached to the front of it between the two front wheels. Sounds confusing? Check out the Zigo montage video we made! We had to piece together lots of little clips because once we were off, no way was that camera gonna be able to keep up with us! It is the COOOOOOOOOOOOOLEST thing ever! Even Winston took to it like he was made for a Zigo! What a blast we're gonna have with it...especially when I get my helmet all adjusted and can actually see!
Check out their website to see all the cool features...
http://www.myzigo.com/how.php

So, that was our week. Pretty exciting. So exciting that Saf and I need a little down time. We're both a little overstimulated and wonky. Saf is doing better than me. I'm a little touch and go...laughing one minute, crying and agitated the next. Dad has Monday off so we'll have a low key day and prepare for this week's activities. Hope you all have a great week.

Peace
Nixi

Fun at Bravo Farms...Saf's delighting on the inside, I swear....


Introducing......Zigo!

No comments:

Post a Comment