Sunday, July 11, 2010

I don't wanna smile...I don't wanna smile....FINE! HAPPY NOW?!?!?!





We had a great week! Lot's of park days because we're pretty much on vacation from all of our services. Nixi still has her Early Intervention once a week, but other than that we're easy breezy!

I have all but gotten over my fear of playing in the fountains with other kids. The band plays on! I went in the fountains twice this week, and even played right next to the boy that had started this whole thing by spitting in my face weeks ago! Nixi went down the slide 3 times all by herself...wasn't the most graceful decent, but it got the job done and she didn't cry.

Dad is on vacation so we're planning a trip in the motorhome in a week or so. Nixi has an appointment with a neurologist up at Children's Hospital this week so they can try to figure out why she's sliding out her leg, and some other stuff. It's at 8:30 in the morning.....luck be with you, neurology department! Smack dab at the beginning of what would be nap time. That'll be fun...NOT! I get to stay home with dad, thank goodness.

So, I suppose we'll have more to report next week.........this week was just a real easy, fun time. Just the way we like it!

xoxo
Saf

1 comment: