Sunday, January 15, 2012





Penelope's birthday party....

Sebastian

Gideon

The birthday girl, Penelope!






Super RAD week! We got to go BACK TO SCHOOL!!! I love school so much! Nixi had fun when she went back, but she struggled with overstimulation and changing the routine we had established over break.

In the second picture you can see the train tracks my friends and I set up by ourselves. EVERYONE talked, everyone worked together, and the teachers didn't help. We were all very proud! It was just a neat week. Oh, and I told my class that mom and Nixi snore! There are NO secrets in Pre-K!

We hit the sand park a few times and that was super fun. I can swing really high...I love it...I get to fly! We also went to the goose park on Sunday...that's the last set of pictures. I was super brave and I tried every single piece of equipment. I may not have liked it all, but I tried everything. Nixi got up the courage to cross the suspension bridge and go down the slide. Other than that, she was kind of dysregulated and ready to go.

The funnest event of the week by far...our friend Penelope's birthday party. She turned 3 and we got to be a part of it. We got to hang out with her and her brothers Sebastian and Gideon and it was just so cool. We love hanging out with them and have missed them a lot, since it seems every time we've tried to hang out someone has been sick. When we were in the car on the way home Nixi said, "A great, great day!"...truer words were never spoken. It was great!

So, we have a three day weekend, no school for either of us Monday. I'm good with it but I think Nixi might be a little thrown. Its hard to try to get back to a normal schedule with these little holidays messing things up. High note, dad will be here to hang with us! So, new week...here we come!

xoxo
Safi

Swinging with our neighbor, Jeffrey...he's known me since before I was even born! Uh, Nixi, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment