Sunday, November 28, 2010

See spot run. Run spot Run....PLEASE?!







Seriously?!?!? I can't catch a break! Now I'm covered in spots?!?!? They don't itch, so mom and dad think its probably Roseola again. Its rare for kids to get it more than once, but its not impossible and its actually more common in kids with eczema...like me. I don't have a fever, and other than the spots I'm feeling groovy so no doctor unless something changes. I look pretty scary, the pictures don't show the half of it!

Turkey Day......interesting. Nana Cummings was here, dad was off work, and we were still a little confused about the no school thing. Dinner was a little crazy...it all kinda hit us at once and Saf and I crumbled. Alot of crying, some screaming, not much eating. But it sure smelled good! :)

Saf went to the doctor on Monday and did a TERRIFIC job! She stood on the scale, got her whole exam without mom holding her...good stuff. The doc said she probably had some virus, but all in all looked pretty good. He checked me over just for the heck of it and I was looking pretty good.....was, being the operative term.

We had a lot of great park days. When Nana was here we watched movies on our projector and did some good haning out! I gave Nana two high-fives and Saf gave her a kiss and a hug. All in all, a great visit.

This week Saf is back in school and I finally get to go and see that really neat OT. Should be a good week......now if I could just get rid of my spots!

Peace
Nixi

No comments:

Post a Comment